|Fri April 29||Class Name||Instructor|
|morning||6:00 am - 7:30 am||Bikram Yoga
|morning||9:15 am - 10:45 am||Bikram Yoga
|evening||5:30 pm - 7:00 pm Sign-Up||MashUP
|Sat April 30||Class Name||Instructor|
|morning||8:00 am - 9:30 am Sign-Up||Bikram Yoga
|morning||10:00 am - 11:30 am Sign-Up||Bikram Basics - Must purchase Intro Pass
|afternoon||4:30 pm - 5:30 pm Sign-Up||Vinyasa
|Sun May 01||Class Name||Instructor|
|morning||8:00 am - 9:15 am Sign-Up||Vinyasa
|morning||10:00 am - 11:30 am Sign-Up||Bikram Yoga
|afternoon||4:30 pm - 6:00 pm Sign-Up||Bikram Yoga
|evening||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Sign-Up||Yin Yoga
- Please arrive on time; classes begin promptly
- All classes are perfect for beginners, regardless of age, ability, or fitness level
- Regular attendance 2-3 times per week will give you the most benefit
- Be prepared to sweat and have fun!
Vinyasa means “breath-synchronized movement,”
Expect to move and breathe smoothly from one pose to another. Your class will most likely include Sun Salutations. The style and sequence will vary depending on the teacher but expect a challenging full body work out. *not heated
Restorative in nature, it focuses on deep stretching and long holds from 1-5 minutes. Done primarily from the floor, it targets the deep connective tissue of the body & fascia with a large emphasis on the hips, sacrum and spine. It is a beautiful compliment to our Bikram yoga practice. *not heated
For more information, please contact us.
Thursdays at 7:30PM
- By donation (give what you can)
- Proceeds are donated to a local cause or charity
- Bikram 60 minute Beginner Yoga Class, open to all students and members of the community
- Can use class packages, OR make a donation.
For more information, or, if you would like Bikram Yoga Barrie to support your cause or charity through a Karma class, please contact us.